Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jane Makeup

Crystal at Money Saving Mom has posted a link to a $2 coupon for Jane make-up. Walgreens has all Jane make-up B1G1 (Buy 1 Get 1) this week. Most of the make-up runs around 4.50-5.50. So, in buying two items @ 4.50 a piece, getting one for free and using two $2 coupons, you're paying $.50 for both items. Do make sure that your balance isn't negative. If it is, then add in a filler to bring it up above 0. Last time I did this, I got the make-up that was on clearance under $4. I ended up having to throw in a clearanced Rubbermaid container @ $.99 in order to bring my whole total order up to $.79.

While you're at Money Saving Mom, make sure you check out all the good deals to be had this week at Walgreens. Today I got a Gillette Phenom razor on sale for $9.99, with a $6 Register Reward, and I used a $4 coupon. Yeah, they paid me $1 to take the razor.

Oh, and if you don't need a Gillette Phenom razor, then consider picking one up anyway and donating it to your local food pantry or homeless shelter.

No comments: