Friday, April 18, 2008

Ice Cream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!

I LOVE ice cream. I was literally screaming this week (my son thought it was so hysterical he grabbed the camera and videotaped me, but I am NOT going to put that on my blog) when my husband brought home for me not one, but six pints of Ben & Jerry's CHUBBY HUBBY Ice Cream!!! You have to understand, this is the best ice cream on the planet, and I have been searching for it for four years!!

Even on my trip to Holland last year I stopped at every airport Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop just hoping to discover Chubby Hubby. I never walk by a freezer case without taking a peek at the Ben & Jerry's section. And what is even cooler is that Walgreens has it on sale Buy 1 Get 1 Free! So, all of you Springfieldians, go buy your Chubby Hubby and let Ben & Jerry's know they need to keep stocking it here! (I even went so far as to contact B&J, but it didn't help.) Yes, I am an ice cream connoisseur, or maybe I should say addict.

So, you know where to find me around 9:00 for the next several evenings--in ice cream ecstasy. Yes, I have a love/hate relationship with Chubby Hubby. My mouth loves it and my hips hate it! But, sometimes it's just worth it!

While Blue Bunny doesn't hold a candle to Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby, free ice cream is still free! Sign up with Blue Bunny for an opportunity to receive promotions and possibly even taste tests.

No comments: