Thursday, December 18, 2008


What can make me smile on a gloomy winter day? $500 in gas cards, that's what!! Woohoo! That's what you're looking at. I took the plunge and entered this Consumer Rewards program in order to earn these gift cards. To put it in a nutshell, you sign up for "offers" from a long list of companies, making sure to keep thorough records of their cancellation policies, then you cancel those offers at the prescribed time.

I couldn't have done it without the help and advice from this blog. It is imperative that you follow her directions to the letter if you want to pull this off. I was intimidated at first, but it really wasn't difficult, and ended up costing me $76.77. All it requires is careful record and calendar keeping and just a little bit of time and hassle. My time spent was definitely worth $423.23!

No comments: