Friday, February 22, 2008

Walgreens deal of the day


I just love getting good deals, so I have to share my shopping trip today at Walgreens. I got everything pictured for $0 out of pocket. I bought the Gillette Venus razor for $9.99 and had a $2.00 coupon. I'll receive a $9.99 rebate on my Walgreens card for the razor. (So I earned $2 by buying the razor.) Then I bought 4 packages of cheese for $.99 each from a raincheck of their sale several weeks ago. On the way out we spied three Ghiardelli Peppermint chocolate bars on clearance for $.60. (Don't ask where the third one is.)


After using the $6 Register Reward from this purchase. My total was $8.27, so I used my Walgreens rebate card for the remainder and left paying $0 out of pocket PLUS I'll get another $9.99 on my rebate card. I should have printed two more Jane coupons and gotten more free makeup, but I wasn't together enough today.


Do I need the razor? No. I will donate it to The Least of These, the Christian County food bank.

No comments: