Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Deals

Here are a few deals I've culled from the internet this evening that I thought worthy to pass along:

Sign up at Kohl's to receive sales alerts and you'll receive a $5 coupon in your inbox in a few days. The coupon appears to expire at the end of April, according to Freebies 4 Mom. (Remember my tip to set up a separate e-mail account that you use to register for these type of things.)

Get a free sample of Fiber One's Caramel Delight Cereal here.

This one is hilarious. It's Wedgie-Free Wednesday. Every Wednesday Hanes is giving away 500 pairs of their "Wedgie-free" panties. You have to sign up each Wednesday to be eligible.

Go here, here, and here to print $2 coupons for Kellogg's Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate Clusters. I've been waiting for this variety to go on sale, but so far they are never included in the Honey Bunches sales. I have a top limit of $2 per box of cereal that I am willing to pay, but prefer much less. (I paid $.50 a box for four boxes of Raising Bran this week at Walgreens by using their 2/$3 sale and a $4 on 4 boxes peelie I had.)

Print a $1/1 coupon for Juicy Juice.

This organic coupon booklet should be appearing soon at Dillons. Let me know if and where you see it. You can go to the site to request one also, or put in your own zip code to see where one is appearing near you.

Get a 2008 Entertainment Coupon Book for $1.79 by signing up with ebates. Details here. (feel free to use kimkg@sbcglobal.net if you sign up!)

Click here to print a Bath & Body Works coupon for one free item with an $11 purchase.

No comments: