Rosaceila is "our girl" in Bolivia. The boys and I call her "Rosa." Rosa couldn't write when we began as her sponsor, so we just got pictures drawn by her, along with letters from her mother. Getting her first hand-written letter was sweet, and she still includes drawings as well. It is thrilling to hear of her love for the Lord and how well she is doing in school, and humbling when we write to her to be sensitive of the cultural and economic differences between us.
Sponsoring a child is $32 a month, or you can make a donation of any size to Compassion. You can search for a child to choose for yourself, or have Compassion choose one for you. Your $32 a month provides:
- Educational opportunities
- Health care and supplemental nutrition
- Opportunities for safe recreation
- Opportunities to learn about important life skills
- Most important of all, sponsoring a child will allow your child to hear about Jesus and be encouraged to develop a lifelong relationship with God.