Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spirulina


Spirulina! By taking Spirulina, I have been able to go off anti-depressants now for 7 weeks! And I'm doing great! I never would have thought it possible. That is not to say that I have no struggles and life is just hunky-dory, but it is very manageable. I previously blogged about Spirulina and its benefits here.

During the times of greater struggle, I meditate on one of these Scriptures:

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5

Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:8-10

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees. Psalm 119:71

I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints . . . Ephesians 1:18


If you are struggling with depression, it is well worth trying Spirulina. And I'd love to hear your success stories!

1 comment:

Latte said...

Too cool, good for you girl!

Latte