|Thirteen Things We Plan to Do in the Next Two Weeks|
1. Stroll the boardwalk and wade in the ocean in Virginia Beach.
2. Be immersed in the living history of Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown.
3. Enjoy our tour of Monticello despite the revisionist history.
4. Help Micah overcome his fear of flying and have safe and uneventful air travel.
5. View the magnificance of the Washington and Lincoln Monuments.
6. Spot the president on our White House Tour (I know there's no chance, but wouldn't that be awesome??
7. Learn something natural at the Smithsonian Natural History Museum.
8. Be impressed at the Air & Space Museum.
9. Be humbled and grateful at the Arlington Cemetery.
10. Get our own stash of shredded money at the Bureau of Engraving & Printing.
11. Be awed at viewing real live da Vinci's, Rembrandt's, Roudin's, Homer's, van Gogh's, Vermeer's, and more at the National Gallery of Art.
12. Honor and appreciate the signers of the Declaration of Independence and Constitution at the National Archives.
13. Come home with a renewed love and appreciate for this great country and God's providential hand in its formation.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants